Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm In the Mood for Black & White

Via
There is nothing more sophisticated striking or sexy then black and white design for me. My wardrobe actually consists of black, gray, and white solids and combinations. Its so dang easy and you always look modern and chic!

Could I DARE  do this in my bathroom? Oh yeah baby (minus the claw-foot tub)! There is not one thing I do not love about this bathroom form the window treatment, to the mirror, to the black and white prints. It might freak me out with the statue a little, but he can always be turned around when in the nude!!


Have you guys seen this campaign at Ethan Allen? Remind you of something?!!! Its the Josephine chair which could easily be the chair in the beautiful bath above.

Via
$669 for the arm chair and $739 for the arm chair?!!!$$$

Via
 How about...a more savvy option of $319 for two chairs?
Overstock French Royale!!!

Via
Loving the idea of plush black velvet drapes! Look how dramatic in this predominantly light bright, white room. Love the contrast....so deep!!! Again, could I dare go here? Yes SUR! I do not think that is such a big commitment in the grand scheme of it all. Could you? If so, there is another savvy option at Overstock, $90 for a 46x108 panel!


And check this out!!!! They are highly polished black pavers used in a kitchen. Came across this on DecorPad, but you can find out more about it here at the blog, The Roof Over My Head. Its applied in this beautiful kitchen:


This pretty much seals the deal of my grand kitchen ideas! I am just in love with black and white right now and I know how I can successfully inject it into my humble abode!

No comments:

Post a Comment