Monday, February 13, 2012

Romantic Valentine Setting

1-2-3-4-5-6
 For all of us hopeless romantics here is my idea of a Romantic Valentine Setting. Well equipped with a beautiful all white outdoor setting, flowing white drapes, white table linens a medley of pink flowers to spread about he floor, charming chandelier, ambient candlelight votive in multiple shades of pinks and purples, lovely drinks, and sweets for my sweet!

Source via Pinterest
 This setting gives you the perfect backdrop to rock this beauty! Ooooh...I am dreaming now. I gotta brag though, I sure do look good in pink! No need for shoes in this backdrop because I want to take full advantage of these white painted wood floors. Just need a fresh pedi!

Source via Pinterest
Now do not forget the chocolates! What more do you need other than yo man! His job is to bring the sparkle in more than one way...right?!!!! This maybe a stretch, but a girl can dream. Anybody got any plans that puts this dream to shame or how about another hopeless romantic dream?!!

2 comments:

  1. Especially ove the drinks tray and dress! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through your pinterest page. Ohh and I happy I did. Come to find out you already follow my blog! Looking forward to reading up on your posts.

    ReplyDelete