Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sophisticated Ethnic Appeal


Just because I felt like it...I created a room inspired by the Jack sofa at Z-Gallerie. I am always toying around with colors and ideas that are often sparked by products from spaces I love. I am high on the color orange all the time, and burnt orange anything will always be a color love of mine. I would love this sofa even more if it was not tufted though!

I gotta be honest though...I saw this Moroccan tray table  awhile back. I am waiting for it to go on sale to for my back porch. I love the idea of it being a transitional coffee table in the sense that it can go indoors and out and its multifunctional. I wanted something ethnic that could work as a side table with  the sofa and coffee combo so I went with the frog drum accent table. I would opt for only opt for one though.

The sonata pictures above I saw in the "you might also like" images below the sofa. I love abstract art. The frames on these make them highly sophisticated. I love how the sofa pulls the oranges out of them too. These I would actually try to DIY.

My favorite accent is the large petra pendant lamp. Oh my gosh that thing is gorge! It also has an ethnic vibe. I think I am most in love with the transparent shape and I know it would create beautiful lines as the light hits the surfaces in a room.

Lastly, I am so glad to see a charcoal cowhide rug at the Z! Now it is faux, but who cares as long as you get the look, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment