Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Beginnings In 2011

So I have started a blog...yeah!!!! This has been a long time coming. I decided to just do it and stop making excuses. I am so happy to become a part of something that I have admired for so long. I just had to get that off my chest!

New beginnings means a whole bunch of different things for me in 2011.  I promise to share them all. The main one right now is getting this blog going. So with that said, here is what I would like you to know about me...

I am a 31 year old  loving Wife of a beautiful husband and  loving Mother of four beautiful children. I am an Interior Design graduate working as a Visual Merchandiser for a furniture retailer based out of Florida. I am the second oldest of six siblings, where my twin sister is fourteen minutes older than me.

The Sister Sophisticate will serve as an extension of my own self when it comes to my design on life.
"Life is what you make it!"
With this blog I will be able to capture that essence by sharing my passion, values, and interests. I hope you will enjoy sharing with me!

Happy New Beginnings in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment