Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Resolution = The Whole Me

The only resolution I have is to focus on  me, myself, and I starting from the inside out! Here are the most important parts of me that make me whole:

Part One - Make my body my temple!
  1. make healthier food choices
  2. exercise more
  3. treat myself to the spa
Part Two - Make my mind more at peace!
  1. focus more on what I have rather than what I don't have
  2. focus on the future and not the past
  3. meditate more to flush out all negativity
  4. do more of the things I like to do
Part Three - Smile from the inside out with my soul
  1. recognize the beauty in those that may rub me the wrong way
  2. spend more quality time with my family
  3. give more to others through time or charity
Part Four - Make my house my home!
  1. organize everything
  2. decorate with the five senses in mind (sight, sound, smell, touch, taste)
  3. make one house purchase every pay day
I only have one life, one body, and one soul. I am going to make them worth my while as I dwell here on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment