Monday, January 24, 2011

Wish Shopping

I am claiming right now that some how some way these wish lists will become my reality!

When I am wish shopping...I appreciate Z-Gallerie’s furniture because it has the perfect balance of classic, modern, and glamour. Their accessories sparkle and are bold with trendy colors. They carry the best art hands down! Their website’s homepage is always enticing and comfortable. I always want to jump right in. Most of this represents my Z-gallerie favorites:

When I am wish shopping...I appreciate West Elm especially for their easy living look. The catalogs represent a lifestyle that is rustic, organic, and practical. Their bedding and rug collections are one of my favorites! Most of this represents my West Elm favorites:

I am claiming again that some how some way these wish lists will become my reality! I find that repetition is a good practice. Smiles, hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment