Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rue Rockin the Naturals

I am too happy to see Rue featuring a beautiful natural woman of color model. "Sundown at the Oasis" is the name of article and its all about color and textures....love!

June 2012 Rue - Candace Bennett

Such pretty colors like coral, emerald, and sand all come together flawlessly in this article. Vintage furniture and the rustic deserted outdoors make for a beautiful setting under the sunset.


Its the details that count. What a breathtaking article. This is the time when I wish I could have this in paperback form.!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am super late but thank you so much for the feature :-)

    Candice Marie Bennett

    ReplyDelete