Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paint Love

Benjamin Moore Northern Cliffs 1536
Possibly taking a new direction!

I already forewarned the hubs that I reserve the right to change my mind, constantly! Well, we painted the main rooms of the house about three years ago, and now I have changed my mind. I alwasy wanted taupe, but now that i have lived with it...I don't really want itt anymore.

Northern Cliffs in a Dining Room:

via
I WANT GRAY! So I have been sifting through paint chips over the last few weeks, becasue of my laundry room project and we are getting ready to paint the boys rooms and the master bedrooma nd bath!

Benjamin Moore Seattle Mist 1535
Seattle Mist in a Dining Room:

via

I am so feelin these colors. This is more my style.  I can make this work. Once again I am starting another project without completing the first. I have got to stop this!

 

1 comment: