Monday, April 4, 2011

I am in...Marble Love

Remember this beauty of a lamp!  Well, I came across Bryn Alexandra Interiors blog via 6th Street Design School's confessions of a designer week . I recognized her interiors once I viewed her beautiful portfolio!

and...BAM!
I found love:
Via
 Its from the pirouette marbled paper in turquoise, apricot, and raspberry from Paper Mojo! It comes in 24x36 thin sheets for $4.50 per sheet. I actually ordered form here to make my wedding invitations back in 2007! I promise I will be posting about my wedding this month because its our anniversary month, so stay tuned!
Via 1-2
 Check out her marbled paper DIY. It was an antique secretary she won at an auction. Beauty isn't it?!!

Via
Now I just need to find the perfect lamp base so I am hoping to score big at one of the local hot spots!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant solution! I'm excited to see how they turn out and how fabulous they look in your space! That secretary is a little stroke of genius as well, isn't it? (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern of this and the colors are just beautiful and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper and I looooooove those lamps. Can't see your finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Idea. I just purchased some marbled paper from my local art store. Thanks I was wondering what I was going to do with it.

    ReplyDelete