Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Light in A Jar

I have been obsessing over all creative delights of creative minds on Pinterest when it comes to mason jars. But my favorite is when they incorporate into beautiful lighting.  For me its so rustic and charming and captures a certain ambiance that you really can't achieve with just a big bulb.

Via
Via
Via
 It a great reuse, repurpose, or refurb DIY! I am hoping to achieve this in my up and coming laundry room redesign. I am really excited about this one yall!

On another note...can you believe January 2012 is almost over?!!! Where has the time gone? I hope everyone is enjoying this year so far. I know I am because I have been taking it easy, taking my time and getting more organized around the home and in everyday routine. Its really been good you know because I am no longer wasting not one moment, even if it means I am getting some well deserved R&R!

1 comment: