Friday, February 3, 2012

Scarves In Time For Spring

I love scarves. Its such a great layer to liven up any outfit and so easy to rock. There are some pretty inspiring Springtime scarves at Anthropologie that range from $48 to $298!


No.45 above is sporting a splattered pattern in a very pretty color combo of cranberry, peaches and bananas with a touch of blue skies. I am hungry now!!! I want to have a passionate affair with No. 45.


Okay...so I am all inspired by this nifty 15 Ways to tie Scarves tool I came across on Pinterest. Have you seen it? You have to access the actual link and click on the numbers for all the great tips. I say they make all kinds of fashion tutorials this easy cuz a girl like me could use it, ya hiyah?!!

Shasta Lily
Flocked Briar
Split Stripe
These are more of my faves. Of course the more expensive ones...especially the Shasta Lily. These are nice right?!! Gotta love Anthropologie!

No comments:

Post a Comment