Friday, January 4, 2013

Loving at the Moment

Antique Chandeliers!

I remember, as a child, how glamorous my Gramma's dinging room was because of this huge crystal chandelier she had hanging over her dark wood extra long dining table. I always fascinated by the sparkle and light it would cast all over the walls. I can even remember her having me, my sister and my Momma helping her take off the little pieces of paper protectors when she first got it. That at the time was a never-ending task to me.

via

via
Chandeliers look great in entry and foyer areas, dining rooms, outdoor porches, but I especially love them in bathrooms over a tub or over a vanity. Really anywhere your heart desires, but making sure the size and proportion is right to whatever space you put one in is key.

via
No matter what...I am always going to be a sucker for mixing the "charm" with the "rustic!" Nothing is more eclectic and more striking then an exposed brick wall and a sparkling chandelier!

So I am planning on using one over my master bathroom tub! Anyone else have any plans of where you may put one? Or just maybe you have one already, where is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment