Friday, February 8, 2013

White, Black & NATURAL

There is nothing better in my book than the striking ans classic combination of Black and White. But when you add a natural element like wood...something special happens.

Let me just say that every image n this post has a special place in my heart because I am in love with everything int each one.

via
Where can I get these bent wood chairs? Pieces like these is what makes me fall in love with design. Functional art at its finest! The B&W chevron rug makes this pic. Great use of space though, below a window.

via
Check out the eclectic mix in this space. We have this ultra modern desk and chair with casual burlap curtains...you gotta love and appreciate that!


via

via
 I find myself  gravitating more and more towards white rooms lately  like these livign rooms above. But what I love most is that even the main seating is bravely done in white. With little pops of  black and natural!

via
 Above is my most favoritist (I know that aint no word, but it really best describes it) room ever. Eclectic & Classic...Rustic & Modern this is my style yawl! Do you see the mix of black and white drapes with that beautiful wood block table?

via
Love these wood floors, and beautiful B&W bear claw tub sitting on top of it! Really enjoying the black painted trim against the black painted walls...hmm, getting an idea!

Really trying to convince my husband that white is a color too. Anyone else having this struggle?!! I want to go white in my bedroom and black in the master bathroom.

via
I love B&W photos. I love this chunky wood bench sitting under this B&W photo gallery! Can you see how special this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment