Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Beginnings Continued...

July this year will make three years that we have been in our humble abode! My husband and I always mention how much we love our home. This is our first home and both of us worked very hard to get here and still are working very hard to keep it.

It was brand new built in 2007 by a local builder in a brand new subdivision. My husband is the one who actually found the house. He even viewed it two times before he even took me to view it. We were originally looking to build. I was already in love with another model that we viewed during the Parade of Homes. I was just going to tweak a little bit had we decided to build of course. But I gotta say he really had to talk me into our current home. It was mostly because I was going to be able to get exactly what I wanted. It did not take long for me to come around being that it was move-in ready!




Loveable Home Features:
(In order of priority)

Open Floor Plan
Large Kitchen w/ Island
Two+ Full Bathrooms
Cathedral Ceiling
Large Bedrooms
Master Suite
Breakfast Bar
Formal and Casual Dining Spaces
Outdoor Living Space
Semi Private Backyard
Two-Car Garage


This year is the year that we inject our personality into our home. Just as I declared in my resolution to make my house my home. Home improvements so far has been in the main living area of the house. We added recessed lighting in the living and family rooms. We did a couple of recessed directional lights in the casual dining area and three pendants over the breakfast bar. We also painted the foyer, formal dining, living room, family room, kitchen, and hallway. Our next improvements are going to be in the kids bedrooms.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shutters on your home and your efforts at this point to make House home.I will embrace this same change (moving) soon and although im excited I hate starting over.

    ReplyDelete